We want to assure you that we are still here and are continuing to serve our clients and our community. To ensure the safety, health, and protection of our clients, staff, and community we have made the choice to go 100% virtual. This means we are no longer accepting walk-in appointments, in-person appointments, and our entire staff is working remotely. We are offering telephonic appointments and video appointments. We have made the following changes to better serve our existing clients and prospective clients. Also, we have updated our contact information too!
- We have updated our office number: 817-755-1075
- We are still answering calls from our former number for now.
- We are now requiring all new and existing clients to have an active email. Clients MUST regularly check their email as this we will become a main point of contact.
- Please note, our work cell numbers have not changed. If you are a existing client you may still contact us at our cells.
- If you would like to schedule an appointment please call us at 817-755-1075 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!